RFI’s UK production facility houses a range of in-house designed and
built dispensing machines to guarantee maximum flexibility. From one-off
sample and prototype parts, through batch volumes, to mass production
- all can be accommodated.
- Advise on application designs
- Feasibility studies
- Fast prototyping
- Test/evaluation service
- 24 hours/3 shift production facility
- CNC controlled dispensing machines
- Temperature and humidity controlled curing environment
- Quality is assured using optical and digital techniques, together
with statistical process control systems
- Project logistics management
RFI’s wealth of experience, and ‘tried and tested’ abilities in project
and logistics management, have been the deciding factors in customers
increasingly using us to manage their overall supply chain. This simplifies
end user scheduling and control, whilst deriving significant cost and
We can efficiently and effectively:
- Procure mouldings and castings
- Provide both painted and plated finishes
- Gasket parts ‘in-house’, support a customers process, or use a strategic
- Assemble components and provide finished sub-assemblies
- Deliver direct into the customer’s assembly lines for JIT production.
Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to
view our PDFs.
Note: If you experience problems viewing
or printing the PDF file within the web browser (default setting),
please follow the instructions on the Adobe
Web Site for reconfiguring the Adobe Acrobat Reader
software to view the PDF file 'Externally'.